Located within Jerome, Lincoln, and Minidoka Counties, the Lava Ridge Project has the potential to generate 1000+ megawatts of wind energy.
Our application to the Bureau of Land Management requests use of federal lands for the construction, operation, maintenance, and decommissioning of a wind energy generating facility and ancillary facilities.
Proposed Project Features
- 1,000+ MW potential development (up to 400 individual turbines)
- Improved and new access roads
- Electrical collection and transmission
- Communications equipment
- Battery energy storage system
- Operations and maintenance facilities
- Temporary construction yards and